- January 2021 – current, Assistant professor (Biträdande lektor), Department of Medicine, Dematology and Venereology Unit Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- 2019 – 2020, Wallenberg Research Fellow, Neuroscience Department, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- 2016 – 2018, Postdoctoral Researcher, Stanford University, USA
- 2012 – 2015, PhD in Bioelectronics, Linköping University, Sweden
- 2005 – 2011, BSc. & MSc. in Chemistry, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey
- 2016, Visiting Researcher, Department of Bioelectronics, École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
- 2011, Visiting Researcher, Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 2021, Young Research Group leader for his merits and future potential by KI Strategic Funding
- 2016-2020, Knut Allice Wallenberg Foundation (KAW) Research Fellow
- 2011, Research Internship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 2010, Research Scholarship for Graduate Study, The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- 2021– Current, Special Issue Editor, Elsevier
- 2018– Current, Book Editor, Materials Today Series, Elsevier
- 2012– Member of International Polymer Processing Society
Peer reviewing on following journals:
- 2016– Wiley
- 2016– Elsevier
- 2013– American Chemical Society (ACS)
- 2015– Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- 2021- current, Lecturer, and course responsible for Biomimetic Systems – Modelling Human Physiology in Infection Biology in Biology of Infection and Global Health (BIGH) Programme.
- 2021, Lecturer, Frontiers in Biomedicine, Karolinska Institutet.
- 2021, Lecturer, in Medical Sensors course organized by KTH Royal Institutet of Technology
- 2012-2016, Teaching assistant in Biosensor Technology (graduate)” and “Introduction of Biosensor Technology (undergraduate)” courses, Linköping University.
- 2011-2012, Teaching assistant “Introduction of Material Science and Technology” undergraduate course, Izmir University of Economics.